Our Environmental Commitment
Capital Corrugated & Carton has made a commitment to minimize our impact on the environment.
Some of the measures we have taken to express this commitment include:
- Design and manufacturing that revolve around sustainability; we bale 100% of our waste to create recycled paper for new boxes.
- Printing using soy-based inks.
- Energy efficient machines and motors.
- Motion control lighting.
- “Cool roof” on our building
- Partnering with Sacramento Municipal Utility District’s “Greenergy” program.
- 100% of our energy comes from renewable resources.
- Purchase of 6 Hybrid vehicles for sales staff and management.
- Membership in the “Sustainable Packaging Coalition.”
- ISO 14001 certified, which identifies our impact on the environment and documents our continual improvement.